1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Trann14

Trann14 Oakley Enthusiast

Alright guys so I just wanted to get everyones opinion on these to see what you guys thought. I had white rubbers on these, but the white was getting dirty, and I didn't want to go back to the original black. I had a pair of Ice lenses so I went with blue. Not sure if i should keep it like this or go back to the original all black setup.

Custom Flak Jackets - e2apy6us.jpg

Custom Flak Jackets - musahuha.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

I like it thay look good. Plus as a daily pair they look like they can take alot and not show it.

3. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

The blue looks great. Can't go wrong with the flaks

4. Trann14

Thanks guys. These and my batwolfs are my two daily pairs. I just picked up a pair of Jupiter Factory Lite to wear for like special occasions stuff. Im just not sure on the blue over just straight black.

5. da_nige

da_nige Oakley Enthusiast

I like them too. I have polished black Flaks that currently have OO Red polarised lenses, red temple rubbers and lemon peel ear socks

They're quite loud!

Neil

6. Trann14

Thanks. Ive got some BIP lenses and red rubbers too but thought the blue would look better with the Ice lenses.

7. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

Looks good to me. I would have gone for Yellow socks and Fire lenses. But that's just me!

8. Trann14

Yeah that would look nice.. but Fire lenses are horrible to look through IMO. I just don't like the greenish tint they give and a little too flashy for me.

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I'm sure the white rubbers looked great but the blue also looks good. All black wouldn't be bad but if you like the contrast stay with the blue. The ice lenses won't look bad either. :smile:

10. Trann14

Yeah they started as just the basic all black pair. Went with the white after I lost a nosepad and it was pretty sweet but they get dirty fast. Have had the Ice lenses for a while so though blue would go good. Just had some doubt so wanted to get others opinions on them. Thanks guys!!