• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Frogskins???

aubarnar

Oakley Beginner
So today I was talking to an Oakley Employee at the O-store and he said that custom frogskins are coming out next month? Does anybody know about this? Or at least the validity?

hmm it really depends. It may become custom for Oakley Inc (U.S & Canada beside Quebec) stores. The extent of colours and customization is unknown. There was a little buzz around custom froggies for the holidays though

To tell you the truth I hope this doesn't happen. I love frogskins but one thing I love about them is that they were a harder to find frame. If they do this they won't be exclusive and another common pair.

it wouldn't change anything about the rarity of frogs. Right now imo the market is a little flooded with frogs, especially with the re-releases. You can pick up current collections (blacklight, acid, re-release) on ebay for cheaper than retail. That really sucks.

the possibility of OCP frogs has been tossed around quite a bit since last year. so i won't be surprised if it actually happens.

Frogskins are beginning to suck..everyone has been freaking out about them recently. And everyone that hears a rumor thinks its necessary to post on Facebook, twitter, OF, etc.

I doubt they will do an OCP.

Latest Posts

Back