1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Gryper

Gryper Oakley Beginner

Hi everybody

I just joined the forum so I hope I'm posting this in the correct place.

I'm looking for clear frame Fuel Cells with ruby iridium lenses.I asked a friend of mine that is currently in the States to get me a pair made but the store he went to didn't have stock of the frame and they weren't getting any in before he leaves.

Is there any way that I can order these myself and get them shipped to me seeing as I am from South Africa?The American website does not ship internationally.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Gryper

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Hello and welcome to the forum!! Great to see a fellow South African!! Unfortunately the US site, as you said doesn't ship internationally, have you tried ebay?

3. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

cool a fella for Pezza :eek:)

welcome to the oakleyforum!
    you can try ebay. your buddy should hit a N3L optics store or maybe a vault. . .

4. Peeza21

I dont feel so out of place now Onerd;)

5. Gryper

Gryper Oakley Beginner

It is custom sunglasses that I'm trying to get hold of so I'm not sure if eBay will work.Will give it a bash though.Thanks

6. Peeza21

Just have a look, you can find lots of what you need on there, I know I have.

7. Gryper

Gryper Oakley Beginner

Thanks Peeza

Just one more question.How do you know what you paid for on eBay is what you will get?You had any problems yet?

8. Peeza21

Ive had no issues, just check the feedback scores of the seller, if its at 99.0 or more then you are solid!!

9. Peeza21

I looked on ebay now-now, and saw there were a couple of clear fuel cells with chrome iridium lenses, so you could always get those and then also get some ruby/fire lenses, vl lenses are a good alternative to Oakleys if your budget doesnt quite stretch.

10. Gryper

Gryper Oakley Beginner

Awesome,thanks again.I think I'm going to get a pair of clear framed Fuel cels off eBay and let my friend bring me lenses.