• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Fuel Cells

• Thread starter Gryper
  • Start date
G

Gryper

Hi everybody

I just joined the forum so I hope I'm posting this in the correct place.

I'm looking for clear frame Fuel Cells with ruby iridium lenses.I asked a friend of mine that is currently in the States to get me a pair made but the store he went to didn't have stock of the frame and they weren't getting any in before he leaves.

Is there any way that I can order these myself and get them shipped to me seeing as I am from South Africa?The American website does not ship internationally.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Gryper

Hello and welcome to the forum!! Great to see a fellow South African!! Unfortunately the US site, as you said doesn't ship internationally, have you tried ebay?

cool a fella for Pezza :eek:)

welcome to the oakleyforum!
you can try ebay. your buddy should hit a N3L optics store or maybe a vault. . .

It is custom sunglasses that I'm trying to get hold of so I'm not sure if eBay will work.Will give it a bash though.Thanks

Thanks Peeza

Just one more question.How do you know what you paid for on eBay is what you will get?You had any problems yet?

I looked on ebay now-now, and saw there were a couple of clear fuel cells with chrome iridium lenses, so you could always get those and then also get some ruby/fire lenses, vl lenses are a good alternative to Oakleys if your budget doesnt quite stretch.

Awesome,thanks again.I think I'm going to get a pair of clear framed Fuel cels off eBay and let my friend bring me lenses.