• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Gascan

Pyu76

Oakley Hoarder
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Portland, Oregon
I dont know if this is a deal or a steal, but it is NICE!
http://m.ebay.com/itm/231338322607#
$_3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say its not a deal, there are company's that can hydroprint that for 30-35 bucks. that is call kryptek typhon reduced. With a matte finish.

There's another guy on eBay that does basically the exact same thing: takes $65 frames, does a $35 hydroprint job on them, then tries to sell them for $300+. The ones the other guy actually puts puts at no reserve in an auction style listing usually end up selling in the appropriate area of $100-$150.

There's another guy on eBay that does basically the exact same thing: takes $65 frames, does a $35 hydroprint job on them, then tries to sell them for $300+. The ones the other guy actually puts puts at no reserve in an auction style listing usually end up selling in the appropriate area of $100-$150.
Well im at least glad they write that they did those shades instead of passing them off as some kind of ultra limited editions. I was tempted to scoop up a pair of gascans with green skulled arms but couldnt tell if they were an actually oakley limited edition or not.

Also the green skulled arms are usually a dip too very inexpensive to do.

Yeah hydroprinting has really blown up in the last year, and you see a lot more people on eBay and other sites trying to convince people they have the "rarest" Oakleys and that $300 for them is a steal. I mean if you just want them because you think they look cool, and are willing to spend that, go for it. But if you're buying them because you think they are "rare", it may not end up so well.