1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ptownphil

ptownphil Oakley Hoarder Premium Member

Last edited by a moderator: 9/30/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. stn51

stn51 I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

I would say its not a deal, there are company's that can hydroprint that for 30-35 bucks. that is call kryptek typhon reduced. With a matte finish.

3. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

There's another guy on eBay that does basically the exact same thing: takes $65 frames, does a $35 hydroprint job on them, then tries to sell them for $300+. The ones the other guy actually puts puts at no reserve in an auction style listing usually end up selling in the appropriate area of $100-$150.

4. ptownphil

ptownphil Oakley Hoarder Premium Member

Well im at least glad they write that they did those shades instead of passing them off as some kind of ultra limited editions. I was tempted to scoop up a pair of gascans with green skulled arms but couldnt tell if they were an actually oakley limited edition or not.

5. stn51

stn51 I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Also the green skulled arms are usually a dip too very inexpensive to do.

6. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Yeah hydroprinting has really blown up in the last year, and you see a lot more people on eBay and other sites trying to convince people they have the "rarest" Oakleys and that $300 for them is a steal. I mean if you just want them because you think they look cool, and are willing to spend that, go for it. But if you're buying them because you think they are "rare", it may not end up so well.