• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Holbrook... Matte Black With JADE

97HRM

Oakley Beginner
UPS made a little delivery today. Really liking the jade lenses, IMO this is the way the Moto GP should have came as I was never a fan of the emerald lenses. Kinda wish the rivets on the front matched the icons but oh well its all good :smile:

SU1BRzAyNjEtMS0xLmpwZw.jpg

SU1BRzAyNjUtMS5qcGc.jpg

SU1BRzAyNzAtMS0xLTEuanBn.jpg

I am liking the looks of these Holbrooks. Did you add the jade lenses or just ordered them this way?

Yeah I ordered them like this. Really liking em! Too bad I can't order anymore until it comes back on the Oakley website... So may colors I'd like to try!!

Very nice. The more I see of that frame/lens color combo, the more I think I need a pair like that. Problem is my oily face will wreck shop on matte black. :laugh:

Wish they would just sell Jade and Ice lenses for these already. So many cool combos i could do with all of mine.

Yeah I have a couple pairs of matte black frames... they do attract oils from your skin but it takes like 2 seconds to wipe off. Complete non issue in my opinion. Go ahead and get a pair!!