• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Holbrooks Now Available!!!!

Are they color matching the two pins on the front of the frame to the icons now? This splash page is currently on the O web site, and it definitely shows color coordinated pins/icons. ...or maybe their graphic designer just got crazy with photoshop or something.

customholbrookscopy.jpg

Are they color matching the two pins on the front of the frame to the icons now? This splash page is currently on the O web site, and it definitely shows color coordinated pins/icons. ...or maybe their graphic designer just got crazy with photoshop or something.

customholbrookscopy.jpg

I think the graphic designer took some liberties. When you build one on the O site, there is no option for the pins and when you choose the color of the icon the pin color does not change. Unless the custom options have yet to catch up to the splash page. That would be cool if you could though.

Yeah i don't think you can change the pins at all think to much photo shop going on here??

Just as I assumed. This must be the same guy that color corrects all the frames so they don't look anything like they do in person :angry:

The non-matching pins are really the only thing holding me back from doing a custom pair (aside from the fact that I already have most of the frame colorways from their original releases ;)

I want purple pins and green icons. I'm trying to buy the two pairs of holbrooks that have those items and swap them, but the purples are out of stock and im having trouble. wish they would just give us the option to select your preferred pin color AND icon color.

Anyone tried removing the pins? I'm not even sure if it's possible. I'm assuming they're either glued on to or moulded into the frame. And BTW, does anyone know if there is a correct name for the "pins?"

Well i'm guessing they dont have many colours for the pins seen as thou the new Hell Collection has black pins and icons witch is a real shame i think they would look killer with matching pins and icons... or could it be a bit of over kill on the matte black frame?

Just logged on to Oakley.com and the image with the white frames and red pins has been pulled pic now has white pins!

Latest Posts

Back