• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom ideas?

Pat

Oakley Expert
Reading, PA
My girlfriend decided to give me the awesome gift of custom oakleys for my birthday. Does anyone have any suggestions on any good ideas? I've been looking at them for a couple days and just cannot make my mind up!

Do you already have a frame laying around? Another awesome option would sending out a frame you already have to the chop shop for something 100% custom. Or Colorado customs. They both do amazing work and you could have a design of your own on the frames.

I do but I'm not a huge fan of my minutes. I have a pair of fast jackets too but they are a bit bent so I use them as a beater running pair.

Could buy a super cheap pair of plain Fuel cells on eBay or here in the forum for like 30-40 bucks and then have 100 bucks to work with for some custom ink. But I am sure whatever you decide it will be awesome! Still Oakley so ya can't go wrong

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! Went with custom fuel cells. Polished black with grey ghost writing frame, usa icon and polarized ice iridium lenses...also bought a pair of polarized style switch as a gift for myself!

Last edited:
Back