1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Custom IH Themed Carbon Juliets And Plasma Ruby With Red Linegear Rubbers - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401495741.396858.jpg Custom IH Themed Carbon Juliets And Plasma Ruby With Red Linegear Rubbers - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401495751.196561.jpg Custom IH Themed Carbon Juliets And Plasma Ruby With Red Linegear Rubbers - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401495762.246372.jpg Custom IH Themed Carbon Juliets And Plasma Ruby With Red Linegear Rubbers - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401495782.430288.jpg Custom IH Themed Carbon Juliets And Plasma Ruby With Red Linegear Rubbers - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401495799.297052.jpg
    Custom IH Themed Carbon Juliets: $430 shipped conus everything in the picture except the stand.
    Lenses are custom cut violet iridium, i cant find any marks but to be sure i'll give it a 9/10, frame is in excellent condition 10/10, OEM IH rubbers i bought used on the forum, still in good condition but only some slight movement on the earstems i'd give it a 8.5/10, comes with an IH microfiber bag and a juliet box in excellent condition for a carbon/bip as pictured above

Custom IH Themed Carbon Juliets And Plasma Ruby With Red Linegear Rubbers - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401495989.013982.jpg Custom IH Themed Carbon Juliets And Plasma Ruby With Red Linegear Rubbers - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401496102.430048.jpg
    Plasma Ruby Juliets with Red linegear rubbers $320 shipped conus
    Frame is unserialized plasma with no marks but slight movement on right orbital (IH Loose), ruby red lenses i'd say a 9/10 i cant find any visible marks, red linegear rubbers are in excellent condition 10/10 comes with spare nose and temple red rubbers.

If you would like to purchase both i'll take $50 off the price. So total will be $700 shipped conus

Last edited by a moderator: 5/30/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you sell just the purple lenses?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nope. Sorry. But there are many members here who can custom cut for you. These are custom cut by member InfiniteHero

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah thanks anyways. What did you use as donors?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry dont know what the donors were. Bought them cut already

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.