• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Jawbones - Voltron Edition

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
Any Voltron fans in here?

Anyone remember the Voltron Reebok limited edition shoes that came out a few years back?

reebok-voltron-pack.jpg

Reebok Voltron Shoes | Uncrate

I was bored and thought it'd be fun to try my hand at some Custom Jawbones just for LOL's What do you guys think?

If i actually went and did this, my wallet would NOT be happy :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are freakin sick! I would do that with Split Jackets though cuz Jawbones are too big for me. Great idea though!

I prefer the Split Jackets over the Jawbones too, but the Split Jacket's custom colors wouldn't accommodate my theme. Plus i think the vented lens along with the shape of the Jawbone better suits the Voltron theme i was going for: Boxy and aggressive.

The more i look at the pictures, the more i want to actually order the Black pair. Decisions.... decisions.....

Voltron has jumped the shark, check out the overpriced piece of **** Voltron toy that mattel has in the works. I had the original metal Voltron toy back in the 80's and it was $15. I remember it took me we a while to earn $15 to get that toy but when I did I was happy as a ******* clam. I also had the Keith(leader) figure too. The new Lions are sold individually at $80 a piece, **** that.

Voltron has jumped the shark, check out the overpriced piece of **** Voltron toy that mattel has in the works. I had the original metal Voltron toy back in the 80's and it was $15. I remember it took me we a while to earn $15 to get that toy but when I did I was happy as a ******* clam. I also had the Keith(leader) figure too. The new Lions are sold individually at $80 a piece, **** that.

Mattycollector is like the oakley brand of action figures so their prices are pretty jacked up. I agree the Voltron figure they made sucks, but their MOTUC (Masters of the Universe Classics) line is awesome!

i got the collectable set a few years back for $150. I plan on putting it in my case as soon as i get one

The new Mattel Voltron looks to be made of plastic and looks cheap. They're not $80 a piece though. Red + Green are $35 Each, Blue and Yellow are $40 each and the Black Lion is $50, total for the set would be $200. If you want the action figures, they're $15 each, making it $275 for the entire set.

While very cool, it's very expensive and not sure if it's worth it. I'd rather buy more Oakleys :smile:

Back