• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Jawbones - Voltron Edition

Voltron Lion Die-Cast Masterpiece Action Figure:Amazon:Toys & Games

This is the one I have. I can't believe its $379 now. I shouldn't have taken it out of the box and played with it

Yah, i can't justify $350+ for Voltron. $140 isn't too bad for something that i intend to display only. I actually bought the Trendmasters set as a birthday gift for a buddy of mine when it was released at Toys R Us. I think i got it for him in 1998 or 1999. Can't remember. It was only $40 back then. I wanted one for myself, but couldn't afford it. 12 years later and i'm buying it for $100 more. :doh:

Yah, i can't justify $350+ for Voltron. $140 isn't too bad for something that i intend to display only. I actually bought the Trendmasters set as a birthday gift for a buddy of mine when it was released at Toys R Us. I think i got it for him in 1998 or 1999. Can't remember. It was only $40 back then. I wanted one for myself, but couldn't afford it. 12 years later and i'm buying it for $100 more. :doh:
I was in the sane boat. Back in 1999 I saw the trendmasters set and I wanted it but couldn't afford it at the moment. I went back the following week and they were sold out. So when I saw the masterpiece set I had to have it

The new Mattel Voltron looks to be made of plastic and looks cheap. They're not $80 a piece though. Red + Green are $35 Each, Blue and Yellow are $40 each and the Black Lion is $50, total for the set would be $200. If you want the action figures, they're $15 each, making it $275 for the entire set.

While very cool, it's very expensive and not sure if it's worth it. I'd rather buy more Oakleys :smile:

$275 is still horseshit though. I'm more interested in the Knight Rider minimates and electronic vehicles coming. :biggrin:

Yea it is a bit much, but this new Voltron Classics line presents it at 23" tall when fully assembled. That is a biiiiig voltron!

Yea it is a bit much, but this new Voltron Classics line presents it at 23" tall when fully assembled. That is a biiiiig voltron!
I'll know that first hand, I just caved in and susscribed to the whole thing for the year of 2012. At the end it will total $290 plus shipping. So about $350. I chose UPS ground since I know they aren't going to ruin my packages. They did crush my Star Trek IV Kirk and Spock set's bubble though and I complained about it, ever since then none of my packages had any real damage to them.

Thanks S-works! I fully intend to get a pair customized with the Black Lion theme. I just need to make my way down to HQ so i don't have to wait 3 months for them to ship it to me.

I second that, the black JB is freaking sweet!

Latest Posts

Back