• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Jawbreaker

Red Tiger

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
UK
Hello all Oakleyteers

I would like to show you my new Custom Jawbreakers these arrived yesterday

Matte Black frame
Matte Redline Jaw
Redline icons & ring
Chrome Iridium lenses

I love this they match my Specialized Roubaix sl4 elite road bike

IMAG2436.jpg

IMAG2437.jpg

IMAG2435.jpg

Great combo! Not a fan of the Roubaix due to geometry preferences. Much more a Venge or Tarmac guy myself (even if my main rig now is a Madone for team sponsorship reasons)
But the Jawbreakers look awesome! :)

Thanks Rgca32, I love riding my Roubaix such a smooth ride, I've also just the Specialized Prevail helmet in the black/red to match.

Re:the custom Jawbreakers...I also got some custom ones during the Black Friday weekend. Went for similar colors but upside down (redline frame,matte black jaw,also chrome iridium but blue icons).

Wasn't that much a fan of Jawbreakers (prefer M frames and Radarlocks more) when they came out but now I have three :)
Happy riding!

Re:the custom Jawbreakers...I also got some custom ones during the Black Friday weekend. Went for similar colors but upside down (redline frame,matte black jaw,also chrome iridium but blue icons).

Wasn't that much a fan of Jawbreakers (prefer M frames and Radarlocks more) when they came out but now I have three :)
Happy riding!
Admit it, you love the Jawbreaker now!