• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Jury Mod Project

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
Ok.... So I decided that the Jury doesn't look good on me after all. Or maybe, I don't look good for the Jury...Hmmmmmm...... Either way, I couldn't stand it any more and decided to spend some time polishing it out. Spent about an 1.5 hours so far on the right temple. I figure I have about another hour finishing it off then on to the other side.....Once I get finished with the frame, I may have to change out the lenses and paint the icon.

img0483m.jpg

img0479vj.jpg

img0482li.jpg

I would rather try mine first then wreck havoc on someone elses frame. Now if it comes out the way I expect it. I know you will probably send me yours....

Hang on a minute... Where'd you get Ruby Iridiums for the Jury?

It's a good everyday model, but this is its problem... The colour ways are a bit boring (though I love the simplicity of the matte black/dark grey).

Hang on a minute... Where'd you get Ruby Iridiums for the Jury?

It's a good everyday model, but this is its problem... The colour ways are a bit boring (though I love the simplicity of the matte black/dark grey).

They are Modded Fuel Cell Lenses

That is sick xmetal!! I've got the brown Jury's but that makes me want to get another pair so I can try that!! Mind sharing your secret in the process?

wow wow . . .
looks much better than the original color combinations!
do you use a dremel?!?

Latest Posts

Back