• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Jury Mod Project

So awesome! Much better than the original Distressed Silver. And I honestly believe that the standard Ice Iridiums would look much better on there now.

But I have a question regarding the modded lenses (sorry about hijacking the thread to that matter). What did you do to make the Fuel Cell lenses fit in this frame?

almost makes me want a jury. but then again, was never impressed with these to start with. im real surprised they never did a polished frame...it seemed to do well with the x-metal line.

Polishing = more labor, more labor = more money. I think the distressed o-luminum look is an Oakley signature finish. Look at the old display items and cases.

So awesome! Much better than the original Distressed Silver. And I honestly believe that the standard Ice Iridiums would look much better on there now.

But I have a question regarding the modded lenses (sorry about hijacking the thread to that matter). What did you do to make the Fuel Cell lenses fit in this frame?

you dont need to mod them, just swap them out for the fuel cell lenses. they fit

Looks goooood so far, what lenses are going into them? chrome would finish them off nicely..

I actually considered that.... Now that I know some members might like that, I might have to do it.... There was only one pair of Fuel Cells that came with chrome lenses.... it was the Matte White Science Fuel Cell.....

Back