1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jiujitsugolf

Jiujitsugolf Oakley Beginner

I've been lurking for a while now. I modded my Radar Logos now I want to get another pair of Monster Dogs and put a golfing lens in them.

I have searched but can not find specific people to cut lens or clear instructions on how to do it.

Can somebody please show me the way???

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

You have not lurked enough, there is lens cutting threads and who can do them all over this forum. A simple search within the forum base threads will provide numerous results....

CarGuy and qtrain23 like this.
  3. Jiujitsugolf

xmetal: Well after I had searched the main thread that came up was 82 pages long. I didn't have time to go through all of that info. I did find two different how to threads but they were both a little different. I couldn't find anyone who cuts lenses for others on here except for lens crafters then a post not to go to them they screwed up a pair of lenses.

Just trying to save some time. The search continues to put up individual post from the 82 page long thread. So I am hoping that someone can get me pointed in the right direction.

4. Krank

Krank Oakley Enthusiast

InfiniteHero does custom cuts. I've used his services on a few occasions and had perfect results.

5. Jiujitsugolf

Thanks Krank I will have to look him up on here!