• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Lens Cutting???

Jiujitsugolf

Oakley Beginner
I've been lurking for a while now. I modded my Radar Logos now I want to get another pair of Monster Dogs and put a golfing lens in them.

I have searched but can not find specific people to cut lens or clear instructions on how to do it.

Can somebody please show me the way???

I've been lurking for a while now. I modded my Radar Logos now I want to get another pair of Monster Dogs and put a golfing lens in them.

I have searched but can not find specific people to cut lens or clear instructions on how to do it.

Can somebody please show me the way???

You have not lurked enough, there is lens cutting threads and who can do them all over this forum. A simple search within the forum base threads will provide numerous results....

xmetal: Well after I had searched the main thread that came up was 82 pages long. I didn't have time to go through all of that info. I did find two different how to threads but they were both a little different. I couldn't find anyone who cuts lenses for others on here except for lens crafters then a post not to go to them they screwed up a pair of lenses.

Just trying to save some time. The search continues to put up individual post from the 82 page long thread. So I am hoping that someone can get me pointed in the right direction.

Latest Posts

Back