• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Had a lot of interest with the custom lenses I had done for my c6, and after talking with the guy who made them, I'm going to be his "dealer" of sorts for the forum for simplicity.

Post here what you want, and pm me your orders as well so I can keep track better.

Frames he can do:
C6
All xmetals
Most anything with two lenses

Colors:
Lenses.jpg

ba2umyqa.jpg

Price:
Polar with AR and hydro- 120 shipped conus, international will require additional shipping

Non polar with AR and hydro - 90 shipped conus, international will require additional shipping

Attachments

• y3azevy4.jpg
    y3azevy4.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I'd be curious to know how his lenses compare with Oakley. I realize that's probably not the easiest thing to compare scientifically but I'm sure a lot of people will want to know.

Definitely some nice color choices there. What's the turn around time from ordering to lenses being shipped going to be like?

Username Hidden said:
I'd be curious to know how his lenses compare with Oakley. I realize that's probably not the easiest thing to compare scientifically but I'm sure a lot of people will want to know.

Definitely some nice color choices there. What's the turn around time from ordering to lenses being shipped going to be like?

I've been using them and they are excellent. Dr Chop has a set as well and has only good things to say.

I'll find out what the turn around is.

Edit: around a week or so.

I'll take a set of black iridium hydro/ar and polarized for the c six

Can he do the etching also ?

Username Hidden said:
Can he do the etching also ?
Not at this time

Also, going to be ordering on Friday or Mondays, that way I'm ordering multiple sets at a time, unless I only have one set

Good plan !

The colors are beautiful

First order going in Monday. If you want a set, let me know by then.

Username Hidden said:
I've been using them and they are excellent. Dr Chop has a set as well and has only good things to say.

I'll find out what the turn around is.

Edit: around a week or so.
Alright. I'm assuming all of the lenses are gray base?

Status
Not open for further replies.