• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Order has been started. Get in while you can!

1) Positive Red - Split Jacket
2) Brown Base Deep Ruby Polar - Jupiter Squared
3) deep red polar - Juliet
4)

edit: 7000th post!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Congrats on 7k.

An update for you on where I'm at so you aren't waiting for me. The people at work I needed to talk to about safety glasses were stuck on a conference call for hours while I was there today and I had other stuff to do so I left. Probably won't get a chance to talk to them again until next week, so my order will come some time after that.

Username Hidden said:
Congrats on 7k.

An update for you on where I'm at so you aren't waiting for me. The people at work I needed to talk to about safety glasses were stuck on a conference call for hours while I was there today and I had other stuff to do so I left. Probably won't get a chance to talk to them again until next week, so my order will come some time after that.
well i can wait. Theres only 2 lenses on order right now

CONUS lenses have been shipped, you overseas guys, i'll get to you as soon as i can.

I received the Gold Polar lenses for my Romeo 1 yesterday. Installed them this morning and my first impressions are very favorable. So stoked to try these out this week.

Q did a fantastic job on the packaging and provided great instructions on how these should be inserted. Excellent communication through out. Hope you are getting a kick back for all of this hard work.

So here are a few pics of the custom Gold Polar. Sorry for the quality, but all I have is a camera phone.

1_zps94121dfa.jpg

2_zps3fd8c5a1.jpg

Here are a few side comparisons with OEM Gold Iridium non polar. I think they are very similar.

OEM Gold Iridium is on the left. Custom gold polar is on the right.
3_zps39163bb3.jpg

Top is custom Gold Polar. Bottom is OEM Gold Iridium.
4_zps3fbff190.jpg

Putting an order in Wednesday!

Got news for the int'l orders ?

Username Hidden said:
Got news for the int'l orders ?

They'll be out Monday

Kewl thanks a lot !

Just another quick question, is the deep red polar. like cyclop's lenses in xmen movies ?

Status
Not open for further replies.