• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Magma/Decay Pit Boss 1, Dr Chop Dirty Dog, Rust Face Off

Damn... That's one of the best set ups I have ever seen PERIOD! (Small . Didn't seem to do it justice...) amazing work! Glad you had the ability to bring all three pieces together!

The Pit Boss doesn't say rust to me, more like igneous rock with some lava still present. The Pit Boss Magma Chamber, if you like. I like it a lot, I just don't get that rust vibe from it.
Yeah. I see it too. It's kinda got a magma vibe going. We started out with a rust vision but once it got into Lavalle ' s hands you just let the master go to town on it and it's so pretty under the lights, well it's one of a kind. Pit Boss Magma....

Outside

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414252121831.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414252121831.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 151
Neither of the pieces from me or Mike were intended to look like rust. I told Lavallee what Ron wanted and he just went whatever direction he was feeling. I didn't question the legend that's for sure lol. Mine was to be similar to the other Boss Lavallee did, which was more like variegated gold leaf in the end they are more textural rather than decay, but page process is the same essentially, just a variation of layering and colors... Lots of fun for sure