• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Micro Bag too small?

Agent Smith

Oakley Beginner
Hi

My first custom Flak 2.0 arrived the other day and I can't stop noticing the custom micro bag is thinner than the regular Flak 2.0 Micro bag. To get a pair of Flaks into the custom bag, it take a small amount of effort and my concerns I may damage the pair of glasses.

Another note my pair of Prizm Trail Flak 2.0 arrived today and it micro bag is wider than the custom micro bag. So is recieving a thinner micro bag a human error or is this thinner case acceptable?

Finally my custom Flak 2.0 is silver frame with yellow support with grey lenses. I don't know if it make more sense to put the trail prizm in the custom frame and have my grey lens in my polish black frame instead. At the moment I only using the grey for driving because it polarised.
In my opinion I think it make more sense to use the silver and yellow frame for cycling/running.

What color is the draw string?

It is possible to receive a smaller size as they do come in 2 sizes.

White?

It has the same colour scehme as this one here.

WTB: New Custom Microbag | Oakley Forum

I just found out my other custom Flak 2.0 has finally shipped and in a few days time I will find out if this will come with a smaller bag aswell. If it does I might buy a pack of bigger micro bags because I don't feel comfortable forcing my Flak 2.0 to morph while squeezing them in the smaller ones..

uploadfromtaptalk1433454716473.jpg
I thought they had different draw strings. Usually that is the difference between bag sizes. Here is a small verses a large. Hope it helps.

The custom bag my custom Flak 2.0's came with was the smaller size as well. I use a different bag for it anyways.

Yeah I did the same comparision between my standard black microbags and my custom micro bag. Clearly the blacks bags are wider and a lot easier to retreive/store than my smaller one. I just don't feel comfortable squeezing a flak 2.0 into the smaller bag and in theory it shouldn't take 20 seconds to store/recieve glasses from it.

I agree, it should be easy to slide your glasses into the bag. Most likely the wrong size bag was issued for your pair of glasses.

I agree, it should be easy to slide your glasses into the bag. Most likely the wrong size bag was issued for your pair of glasses.
I don't think they issued the wrong size, I think they just changed which bag they give now.

My final Flak 2.0 (custom) arrived today and I can confirm it too came with the custom small micro bag.

When I bought a custom Hijinx in the London Oakley store a few weeks ago, the guy put them in a small custom bag. I didn't notice until later, but took them back and he exchanged for a larger size. There are at least two sizes of that design micro bag.

Latest Posts

Back