• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom MPH A-Wire

michaelpule

Oakley Expert
So here's my newest addition to the family! A wearable original A-Wire that pieced together from various sources.

enata7ed.jpg
zu4uvapy.jpg

Frames and hammer style earsocks from Oakleyman2424. New OEM lenses from an EBay Auction (25 bucks), and nose pieces from my first pair of Oakleys from 1998 that are now trashed because the now wife sat on them in the car while we were dating. While they aren't my original black color they still bring back memories.

And here is my complete wire collection including the '98 pair on the far left.
meve2a5y.jpg

They are just pressure clamped in there. The stem into the metal bracket is a harder plastic then the nose piece and there are crimp notches holding it in. I just wiggles it out but there is also a slit on the bottom of the nose piece metal bracket where you could pry it apart if needed to release the pressure on the nose pad.

They are just pressure clamped in there. The stem into the metal bracket is a harder plastic then the nose piece and there are crimp notches holding it in. I just wiggles it out but there is also a slit on the bottom of the nose piece metal bracket where you could pry it apart if needed to release the pressure on the nose pad.

cool thanks for the info!

Swanstone countertops are nice too. They look and feel like real rock, but are super durable.

Back