1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    New Zero Titanium lens Cinnamon Pearl stems/hinges with black Socks and Icons. $125 obo plus shipping as personal paypal. Regular paypal add the 3% fee.

Custom New Zero - C355526C-C857-4253-8DEE-330912B23669-11872-00000493BE0B4D68.jpg
    Custom New Zero - C7A6475D-A4E7-4AD8-A57D-3557ED8B0806-11872-00000493BD2AC06C.jpg
    Custom New Zero - 10DE39F6-4EA9-448E-A993-01A61251D116-11872-00000493BEBC40F2.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    Those are pretty HOT! Nice job with those.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    good way to jazz up the New Zeros. they didnt come in interesting enough coloways imo.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Those are very nice. What does the Cinnamon Pearl look like in person? In the photos it looks orange.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous O Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Those look awesome. Wish I had the $125. I like the new Zero's and Orange & Black is a great colorway. Looks so cool on those. GLWS

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is that House of Kolor cinnamon pearl? I love that color.....I exclusively use HoK materials.
    Tim

7. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Nice!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    It is in fact. I only use the finest. I use a few select kandies from Alsa, but outside of that, all is HOK! Some of the most consistent and best quality custom finishes around. What do you do with HOK? Bikes, Rods, Boats? Always like to meet other painters lol. And, you are local!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i don't wanna brag butttttt.......my Road King:

lookie here:
    http://www.houseofkolor.com/gallery/PPA/images/11/11_1280x800/08-Aug-2011.jpg

top of this page:
    House of Kolor Products - Preparation & Undercoat
    or my website:
    Arts and Letters
    I paint a lot of things, kinda a jack of all trades, master of none....I do a lot of flame jobs and custom signs. I use HoK exclusively, i love that stuff haven't done much w/ shimrin II yet. Stuck on "old" Shimrin and UC 35.
    Where u out of in Riverside? I hit up Ancho's Southwestern Grill on Hole St. periodically, that place is one of my all time favs. Heard of it?
    Tim

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    Have I heard of it???? Hell, we LOVE that place haha! Best Southwest Mex period!! That is some KILLER work!! My god I'd love to be able to lay down paint on full sized stuff like that!! That bike in wicked clean:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::rockon::rockon::rockon:. I am going to get some mini guns soon and start on other stuff a bit larger...

I hear ya on the Shimrin II. I want to get into it, but I too am a regular Shimrin guy for now, but have used DuPont clear and USC01 back and forth. I actually prefer the DuPont (older stuff I still had left HC2300s) cuz it has unreal depth, but you know how it goes in Cali, EPA/SCAQMD can't leave sh!t alone and it is no longer available. I like the USC01 as a great alternative though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.