• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Oakley belt buckles - what do you think?

IMG_3371.JPG
IMG_3369.JPG
IMG_3372.JPG

"Blood Shot"

How many of those buckles do you have?? Love to see a group shot. Nice work.

Hi SMman.
Truth is I don't really know exactly how many I have. I'm going to take an exact count once I have them all completed.
I will also be posting a group shot of them all in the near future.
I would really appreciate your feed back
On them. For starters, could you tell me
Your top 3 or 5 favorites?
I'm gonna have new one done today and will post asap.
Thanks
J

Nice Dragonvoi!!
The skulls are from the Japan market
If I'm not mistaken. Not cheap either.
Anyone know the proper name for that
Icon/logo/symbol? (Kind of a nube)
Never saw the other one. Looks sick!
Can you give us any more details on it?
Thanks!

Scatter skull

IMG_3446.JPG
With this many buckles, I'm curious as to which ones you do wear or are they all just for show?

Hello hed568,
I started playing golf about 1.5 years ago and have always rocked OAKLEY gear. I love their belts but became frustrated with the lack of selection.
I was searching online for awhile and
Came across this forum when I got the idea. If Oakley enthusiasts were customizing their sunglasses why can't I do the the same with my buckles?
That's when my obsession began.
I'm the the pool business and have too much time on my hands in the winter so I Put the time to Use learning the skills needed to create these. I have been spending a lot of time at my buddy's car body shop. It's been very satisfying to say the least.

Ps
I wear them whenever I can
I have a few that I have sold
I don't really like keeping things just for show. I have a Jordan sneaker collection with some stuff that I will only wear indoors though

I would really love to get some feedback on my collection.
If anyone reading this would mind to rank as many of these as they would like starting with their favorite, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you
J

Latest Posts

Back