• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Oakley Mirrors, Glass Etc

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am able to get any type of custom mirrors, glass displays shelves etc and extremely good prices (I own a glass service company).

I can get sandblasting, acid etching etc. on everything from 6mm clear float glass to 20mm grey tempered glass and every type of mirror available.

If there is anything you may have had a concept for, let me know and we can see what can be done.

Shipping of course is always an issue for stuff like this, but it is not an issue that can't be resolved.

Some people reacted to this post.
My buddy is looking for a glass tube to display a Terminator arm. 6 inch round top to bottom with lid on top only, 24 inch tall. What can you do?

Username Hidden said:
My buddy is looking for a glass tube to display a Terminator arm. 6 inch round top to bottom with lid on top only, 24 inch tall. What can you do?

I suppose I should have specified that it's mostly flat glass products I can deal with. Tubes are a whole different story. Has he considered using a large cylindrical vase and cutting off anything he doesn't need?

Latest Posts

Back