1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrimalXMotorsports

PrimalXMotorsports Oakley Beginner

Primal X Motorsports is a Motocross graphics and apparel company and they just dropped these decals a few weeks ago. They offer custom decals made from the same durable material as the MX Graphics. These oakley graphics are also made to the customers specs (Design, Color Scheme, Name, Number and Sponsors). They currently offer these for the Oakley Gas Cans, Oil Rigs, Bat Wolfs and Crank Cases.

Would you rock em?

Last edited by a moderator: 5/21/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. MaukaRunner

MaukaRunner Oakley Enthusiast

Those are nice. How well do they hold up to daily wear? If you need a tester, I'll gladly test them.

3. PrimalXMotorsports

They are made of very strong 18mil vinyl with an extra layer of laminate clear vinly. This is the same stuff we use on our motocross and atv graphics which take a beating from our pros.

Check us out on fb www.facebook.com/primalxmotorsports

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

That does look pretty cool. I personally wouldn't put stuff like that on my Os.

5. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

No I wouldnt rock them even if they were free...

And honeslty a little annoyed that your first post in our forum is you trying to peddle a product, thats what ebays for...

6. vodou

vodou Oakley Beginner

Agree

7. PrimalXMotorsports

The First intention of the post is to familiarize the reader to what exactly the product is. Secondly, we thought what better place for input and suggestions for such a product then an Oakley forum. We apologize that you may feel “Annoyed”; However, if you’ve misperceived our intentions well that’s not exactly our fault nor our concern.

8. Carlitocarlin

Carlitocarlin Oakley Beginner

The reason for the annoyance is that you barge in here with an ad. This forum is a discussion place for enthusiasts first, peddling second. It's alright to sell stuff here, but if that's your primary goal, you'll find that you're not going to be getting anywhere with that.

I think you need a lesson in PR... telling your potential customers that "It's not our fault nor concern" that they're annoyed isn't exactly earning you brownie points.

If anything, take a page from Shade Station! They're friendly enough on here and are well received, I would say.

9. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

I can tell you this, that last comment has earned you not one penny from me in the future for any of your products and that sucks for you because I am a BIG SPENDER!!!

10. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Cool concept, but I wouldn't rock em. Especially not after your harsh response to a forum veteran. That's just plain bad business...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.