• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Oakley Skins By Primal X Motorsports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrimalXMotorsports

Oakley Beginner
Primal X Motorsports is a Motocross graphics and apparel company and they just dropped these decals a few weeks ago. They offer custom decals made from the same durable material as the MX Graphics. These oakley graphics are also made to the customers specs (Design, Color Scheme, Name, Number and Sponsors). They currently offer these for the Oakley Gas Cans, Oil Rigs, Bat Wolfs and Crank Cases.

Would you rock em?

Last edited by a moderator:
That does look pretty cool. I personally wouldn't put stuff like that on my Os.

No I wouldnt rock them even if they were free...

And honeslty a little annoyed that your first post in our forum is you trying to peddle a product, thats what ebays for...

The First intention of the post is to familiarize the reader to what exactly the product is. Secondly, we thought what better place for input and suggestions for such a product then an Oakley forum. We apologize that you may feel “Annoyed”; However, if you’ve misperceived our intentions well that’s not exactly our fault nor our concern.

The First intention of the post is to familiarize the reader to what exactly the product is. Secondly, we thought what better place for input and suggestions for such a product then an Oakley forum. We apologize that you may feel “Annoyed”; However, if you’ve misperceived our intentions well that’s not exactly our fault nor our concern.

The reason for the annoyance is that you barge in here with an ad. This forum is a discussion place for enthusiasts first, peddling second. It's alright to sell stuff here, but if that's your primary goal, you'll find that you're not going to be getting anywhere with that.

I think you need a lesson in PR... telling your potential customers that "It's not our fault nor concern" that they're annoyed isn't exactly earning you brownie points.

If anything, take a page from Shade Station! They're friendly enough on here and are well received, I would say.

I can tell you this, that last comment has earned you not one penny from me in the future for any of your products and that sucks for you because I am a BIG SPENDER!!!

Cool concept, but I wouldn't rock em. Especially not after your harsh response to a forum veteran. That's just plain bad business...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back