• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Problems

I agree, I think you can just call them 800-431-1439 and get a status update much quicker. They never send emails from my experience of over 30-40 online orders through oakley.com. I hate having to wait for custom orders, but to me, it's worth the wait because I prefer to choose the icon color which cannot be done in stores. It's taken me time, but I've learned that patience in the collecting process is a virtue. Unfortunately, patience is not a virtue of mine. I am getting better though!

as much as I love oakley and think they really do make superior products, the few times I have needed to deal with customer service it has been awful this includes custom orders its been bad no offense to anybody on the forums who works for oakley but that has just been my experience I now refrain from ordering anything from the site besides customs and things like limited edition frogskins since they are hard to find elsewhere

the custom service was definitely better a few years ago...
but this problems have allot of companies which getting bigger and bigger!

i ordered a few time custom Oakleys as well and some took just a week and some needed more than 6 weeks.....
but anyway at the end of each order i was happy that i choose my own style/design!!
sometime we have to be patient to get what we want...

p1010480k.jpg

Those are awesome!

Still haven't got them, but i think they have shipped even though the website says in process.... when i called, they said the order has shipped

i ordered a few time custom Oakleys as well and some took just a week and some needed more than 6 weeks.....
but anyway at the end of each order i was happy that i choose my own style/design!!
sometime we have to be patient to get what we want...

p1010480k.jpg
Those are beautiful. I have the same one, but with japanese flag icons. I want to do the custom ear stem option. i think i ordered mine right before they offered that. I want to do that same earstem design but with white/black. :D

they have so many ways to design the ear stem that´s just perfect to create a individual pair with a favorite country flag and micro bag. . .

Back