1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking to do a custom project on a pair of glasses. Just looking to pick up a cheap frame. I'm not too picky about which style. They don't have to be in perfect condition as I will be refinishing the look of the frame. Let me know what you guys have!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Cool !! I just did 2 posted in DIY. What color base do you want (black or white)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for flaks, halfs, fuel cells, gascans, radars, radar locks or fasts. Just looking for a beater pair to work on. Trying to keep the $$ down.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Have a pair of Radars bad rubbers lenses shot give me 25 bucks? Shipped Custom project - 20150201_184546.jpg