• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CUSTOM Racing Jacket / Jawbone Cerakoted Icons / Bolts / Jaws

What Cerakoted Colors do you like best on Oakley?

• Burnt Bronze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue Titanium

• Combat Grey

• Jesse James Cold War

• Total voters

Chris A Hardaway

The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
San Luis Obispo, CA
Has anyone purchased a pair of Cerakoted Oakley's here? I know you have and I'm wondering what you think about them. Doing this to a frame you can get a ton of cool colors, and the durability is supposed to be excellent to boot! Anyway, I'm wondering because if there is enough interest I'd like to start customizing them myself. Any ideas on best colors available? Burnt Bronze,Sniper Grey, Coyote Tan, Titanium, Blue Titanium, Combat Grey, Jesse James Cold War Gray, etc. I've hopefully attached a little survey below. You can choose up to your favorite 3 colors. If you don't like any of these choices hit other, and write me a note with a better color. THANKS ALL!

I can vouch for @dr.chop 's work and regarding durability my pair take a beating regularly but the best thing about Cerakote is the damn feel of it it feels like it should be abused .

I can vouch for @dr.chop 's work and regarding durability my pair take a beating regularly but the best thing about Cerakote is the damn feel of it it feels like it should be abused .
I like the input. Keep it coming. I'm sending my first 6 pair of jaws only to be coated first. Then I'll be listing then on eBay. I still need help picking colors though. Any opinions on best colors is appreciated!