1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Cleaning out the closet, I've got a few items that need a new home! Prices include shipping to the US only(no Int. shipping), paypal only(no eChecks). Feel free to PM me with any questions or offers, not interested in any trades.

I think the prices are pretty fair, but I am open to offers, just shoot me a PM!:biggrin:

Custom Radar Path-Matte Black w/Positive Red Asian Fit Withdrawn

M Frame Matte Black/Vented Hybrid Fire $100
    Like New Condition w/soft vault

Custom Radar Path, M Frame, X Metal Coin, Dispatch, Jupiter LX & Microfiber Bags... - 181A24BD-6C12-46B3-8CC8-412BA2CAECAB-391-0000001F6F1ED5FF.jpg

Half X, X Metal Coin $35

Custom Radar Path, M Frame, X Metal Coin, Dispatch, Jupiter LX & Microfiber Bags... - 6376C601-E1A4-4047-B927-73C885FDFD92-4540-0000029F7468D19E.jpg

Moto GP Dispatch frame, no lenses, black microfiber bag $40
    Shaun White Jupiter LX with bag and box $50 SOLD

Custom Radar Path, M Frame, X Metal Coin, Dispatch, Jupiter LX & Microfiber Bags... - stuff1_zpsbc667f10.jpg

Custom Radar Path, M Frame, X Metal Coin, Dispatch, Jupiter LX & Microfiber Bags... - stuff5_zpsd19193c5.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Will Jawbones fit in that Livestrong case?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just tried, unfortunately they do not.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent for Troy Lee

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for checking!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    That TLD bag is cool, is it as dark as it looks? I just picked up a couple but mine look quite a bit lighter, but not white.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    The same one is red with the Jupiter Squared, white with one of the EP2 versions. I'm not sure what pair the grey is from.

Aunthentic Limited Edition Oakley Troy Lee Microfiber Bag | eBay

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I just looked at mine again, its different. Same motorcycle but the script is down by the bottom of the tire.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's from the polarized EP 2...

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Cool thanks... not back to our regularly scheduled topic!