• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale CUSTOM RADARLOCK Matte White Black Inserts Black Iridium POLARIZED

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have made a few purchases to get the colorway I'd lke. After my purchases, I"m going to have a complete set of Radarlocks with the white frame with black text inserts and black iridium polarized lenses. I received the frame today and have made the combo. It doesn't have a spare lens, but would retail $320 in stores as a custom setup. I will include the spare nose piece, hard case and glasses. I am wanting $210 shipped to CONUS-Firm. I do not see any blemishes on frame or lens, but I always say nothing is perfect so ill rate 9.5/10. Lemme know if interested.

20120827_210753.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have made a few purchases to get the colorway I'd lke. After my purchases, I"m going to have a complete set of Radarlocks with the white frame with black text inserts and black iridium polarized lenses. I don't have the white/black text frame yet, but it'll be here in a few days. Any interest in this pair once I get it all together? It doesn't have a spare lens, but would retail $320 in stores as a custom setup. I'd probably be looking to get $225.00.
im interested. kinda hard-up on funds though. pm me if you can hold for a couple weeks for me..?

Pic added...ready to ship.

Price dropped $210 shipped

ive pm-ed you bapd.. thanks!

Replied.

Sold.....pending payment.

Sold and shipped.