• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Romeo 1.0 Ideas

The 2nd is x-metal black, now you ask the lenses seem brown due to the reflection off the wood I think. 3rd is the Titanium.

Photography isn;t one of my best atributes,someone here is bound to have better shots of the colorways.

No they are great pictures actually thanx a lot sir!I think I will make them X metal they look great on your pics and will try to get custom cut oakley Black iridium or Ruby could look fantastic ...
I actually plan use them for wearing but I completely agree that the best should be keep them original paint as long as possible...

Just find another R1 X-Metal on eBay ,they will come eventually and keep your fullset Ti R1 with it's original color frame.

Original paint- leave them titanium- or send them to x-man make new x-metal finish on them I think they would look badass and get ruby or black custom cut lenses...have to decide

original paint????
Titanium or original factory color:D...sorry to included "paint" word.

Original paint- leave them titanium- or send them to x-man make new x-metal finish on them I think they would look badass and get ruby or black custom cut lenses...have to decide
just go with the bold marks,i know that everyone here already witnessed magic touch from Him

I cant comment here or I will be accused of selling my services and some people don't like that.

I cant comment here or I will be accused of selling my services and some people don't like that.
I think he has already decided to be a customer though. It's just what he wants done.
Your services from what I have seen are top notch and NOBODY provides anything close to it so whoever doesn't like it can go scratch.

I think he has already decided to be a customer though. It's just what he wants done.
Your services from what I have seen are top notch and NOBODY provides anything close to it so whoever doesn't like it can go scratch.

Nobody is questioning the quality of the finish,just whether it is cost effective to ship the frame to the US ,refinish and ship back against swapping or just selling the one he has and buying an x-metal frame, x-metal R1s are pretty readily available I have bought 2 this month both mint and for reasonable prices.
My personal opinion is that refinishing or fitting aftermarket lenses devalues the item,for instance there are currently a pair of x-man refinished TiO2 style Juliets on ebay.
Do they look good?-Yes they do.
Are they TiO2 Juliets? No they are not!
And for that reason I would not consider buying them ,nor would I refinish a frame unless the alternative was to scrap it.

Hi Thanx for feedback, it make sense what you says but at the same time I'm sending my 4pairs of juliets already to him so it's not problem to put the Romeos to the package as well....also I'm considering ask the guys here for custom cut Oakley lens so won't go for aftermarket probably.... In here Romeos they are more expensive than in US I guess... I got these for like 400 pounds and watching some on UK eBay and I guess they will be around 400 poinds too or little bellow... The thing is if my Romeos would be in great condition,I would not think about refinishing them at all,but I want to wear my glasses not put them on display ,even I have more pairs than usuall I wear all of them so I don't think about them as collecting and beside that as I said the serial number on box is not matching ....so probably will refinish them as new x metals... Hey no offense guys it's just ideas!take it easy :)