• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Romeo 1 - Pics?

The Saint

I should Work at Oakley
Guys,
I just bought a pair of titanium R1, but the original lenses are pretty scratched. I'm trying to decide what color lenses to get, and about the only thing I know is that I want original Oakley lenses. I'm thinking Ice, Black, or maybe Positive Red.

Anyone have any pics of custom R1? Would love to see them if you do. Thanks.

I know you've seen it but...

y8ava4em.jpg

Thanks Marc. And q...yeah you're right I've seen those before, but def worth another look. Ice is probably my first choice.

These aren't actually mine, i took the pic from an ebay auction, not sure what lense they were cut from but they were advertised as custom cut from OEM blue iridium

8478979437_d25d37f5d2_z.jpg
. by Silent Oz, on Flickr

I like the purple in them, debating getting a set cut for my R1 if i can work out what lens they used for it

These aren't actually mine, i took the pic from an ebay auction, not sure what lense they were cut from but they were advertised as custom cut from OEM blue iridium

8478979437_d25d37f5d2_z.jpg
. by Silent Oz, on Flickr

I like the purple in them, debating getting a set cut for my R1 if i can work out what lens they used for it

9 times out of 10 most people use a Radar or M Frame lense. You can also use a goggle lense aswell - which is how I got my Ruby Clear Gascan :eek:) And with the benefit of a goggle lense you can get VR50 Emerald, Ruby Clear, Pink Iridium, Titanium Clear or Gold Clear if you like those different lense tints you can't really find on sunglasses anymore!

9 times out of 10 most people use a Radar or M Frame lense. You can also use a goggle lense aswell - which is how I got my Ruby Clear Gascan :eek:) And with the benefit of a goggle lense you can get VR50 Emerald, Ruby Clear, Pink Iridium, Titanium Clear or Gold Clear if you like those different lense tints you can't really find on sunglasses anymore!

err... thats how you do it the WRONG way and get the wrong curvature for xmetals. its fine for gascan cos they use the same curvature as the mframe lenses.. these were probably cut from fast Jacket lenses. blue is widely available for the fast jacket.