• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Romeo 1 - Pics?

Thanks for the pics guys - they look great.
Well after several weeks of thinking about it, I decided on 24K. I will update this thread with pics as soon as I get them back.

So after all is said and done, what is the best donor lens for custom cut for the R1? I'm looking into getting a spare lens for my R.

So after all is said and done, what is the best donor lens for custom cut for the R1? I'm looking into getting a spare lens for my R.

I don't think there is one. Really it depends on what your goals are, and what look you're going for. Here's mine with the 24K.

8575462387_81482346ae_c.jpg

In the end I decided that I didn't care as much about having the right base curvature. I just wanted Original Oakley lenses, and I wanted something that would make the glasses pop a little. And I didn't yet have any with 24K. But I think that others that would look good include fire, positive red, ice, oo black, etc...

Isn't that 24k lens simply lovely? It looks great aesthetically and has a great feel looking through. One of my favorite lenses for sure...