• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Romeo1 [ From Xmetal & Plasma Frames ] N 1 ?

XmetalFANATIC

Oakley Beginner
USA/ EU
does any one have custom Romeo1 frame with mixed frame parts between X-metal and Plasma [ just swapped nose X bridge and hammers] with the original: fire/black lenses swaped as well ?
Plasma hammers & nose X bridge with black lens; and X-metal hammers & X-metal nose X bridge with fire lens!
Wonder how either one will look and which one will be the better looking one ? ............. any pictures or p-shop by chance. thx

TI02Collection.jpg

Not exactly but a have a Romeo X Man just finished. Blasted plasma on orbitals and X Metal on stems and bridge. Still deciding on lens and rubber choice. Will post pics when done.

wohoo that was quick qtrain23 & oakley-olic subscribed to see the pix ! did you guys knew in advance I was going to post that =) thx dudes
looking at the Romeo at the R side on the pix yeah not bad looking - hmm somehow that plasma does not look that much plasma ["gold"] right next to the x-metal bridge ......... any other pix with open hammers ?
I'm thinking the other way mix = plasma X bridge exc. maybe will be better ..... ? more pix pls :) the mod bug is on ........

I'm sure I'm just wasting keystrokes here, but it never hurts to check I guess...
is it worth asking if you'd ever, and I do mean ever, consider selling the Penny?

Hey, a guy can dream, right? :biggrin1:

"One in a million? So you're telling me there's a chance?!"
-Dumb & Dumber