• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Rx transition lens replacements for original Flaks?

eldiablojoe

Oakley Beginner
Been awhile since I perused the forums. Years ago there was a member who was an ace at customizing lenses. Is that member still on the board? I have two sets of Oakley Flak Jackets (NOT 2.0 - Original Flaks) that had factory iridium transition lenses. These were made by Oakley AT the Oakley factory by their in-house optician service in the employee-only store. My Rx has now changed and I want to replace the lenses. I no longer have access to the Oakley factory (moved thousands of miles away).

EDIT: I meant Progressive not transition lenses. I mean the kind that do both distance and reading prescriptions in a single lens, not the kind that get dark in the sun and clear indoors.

Last edited:
Been awhile since I perused the forums. Years ago there was a member who was an ace at customizing lenses. Is that member still on the board? I have two sets of Oakley Flak Jackets (NOT 2.0 - Original Flaks) that had factory iridium transition lenses. These were made by Oakley AT the Oakley factory by their in-house optician service in the employee-only store. My Rx has now changed and I want to replace the lenses. I no longer have access to the Oakley factory (moved thousands of miles away).

EDIT: I meant Progressive not transition lenses. I mean the kind that do both distance and reading prescriptions in a single lens, not the kind that get dark in the sun and clear indoors.
Thanks for reaching out. How to hear back from you again next week!

Latest Posts

Back