• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Custom Soft Touch distressed look Fives $75

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a lightly used pair of IH split jackets. They come with everything. Box, pin, paperwork and both sets of lenses. Looking to get $125 Sold shipped paypal F&F
P1000913_zps614c62b9.jpg

P1000912_zpsce2778fd.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Awesome pair.GLWS

Good to see you back Wilkie. Hope things are going well.

Username Hidden said:
I have a lightly used pair of IH split jackets. They come with everything. Box, pin, paperwork and both sets of lenses. Looking to get $150 shipped paypal F&F
P1000913_zps614c62b9.jpg

P1000912_zpsce2778fd.jpg
Damn I want those... :(

Best offer anyone? I need the cash so I should say this but also take trades for special edition fuelies. If anyone is interested I also have this custom ccl pair for sale $75 shipped The have like new no scratches BI lenses with the Yankees logo etched on the lens as I used Yankee fives for the donor
P1010139_zpsd95aa49f.jpg

P1010137_zps44fab654.jpg

Last edited:
Are the five soft touch too? They are amazing glasses.

yeah they are the soft touch also. they look and feel amazing. Just the girl no longer deserves to wear them!!

I need these gone if no one is interested I am going to post on ebay tonight. So let me know! I would rather sell them to another forum member. Make me an offer

Splits are sold

The fives are now on ebay and end today. They might sell for less if anyone is interested.