• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Custom Splatter Frogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Bienvenidos O Members!

I am looking to purchase a pair of custom splatter frogs, if their are any out there looking for new home! With Doc's current backlog, three other projects of mine waiting in the winds for his backlog to diminish, and no froggie project pairs available, I figure the only way I am getting a custom splatter is if I do it myself (which would be a disaster!) or find someone who is looking to move their splatters on. If anyone falls into this category shoot me a pm, I know its probably a wild goose chase and I will just need to be patient and wait till 2015 for Doc to unbury himself but figured in the meantime I would try and see what is out there.

As always, thank you everyone for viewing!

Some people reacted to this post.
You could possible try it yourself to be honest. My first paint customs were DIY splatters, and til now, my SplatterBrook is still one of my fav pairs to use. =) give it a shot.

Username Hidden said:
Bienvenidos O Members!

I am looking to purchase a pair of custom splatter frogs, if their are any out there looking for new home! With Doc's current backlog, three other projects of mine waiting in the winds for his backlog to diminish, and no froggie project pairs available, I figure the only way I am getting a custom splatter is if I do it myself (which would be a disaster!) or find someone who is looking to move their splatters on. If anyone falls into this category shoot me a pm, I know its probably a wild goose chase and I will just need to be patient and wait till 2015 for Doc to unbury himself but figured in the meantime I would try and see what is out there.

As always, thank you everyone for viewing!
awwww that's terrible. I was going to get em wrapped up tonight, but since I now have until 2015, whew, that's a load off.

Haha oh boy what did I get myself into! Don't worry doc I already have two fuelies and a gascan waiting for you when you finally get a day to breath and relax, well the day after the day you get a chance to breath and relax haha. I didn't want to bother you or add to many projects to your list. Plus I figured if someone had a pair they weren't properly appreciating I wouldn't mind adding it to the Doc shelf! And you don't have until 2015 for my stuff haha, you know the deal everyone else can wait, the planet actually revolves around my big head, and my stuff had to be done 2 months ago haha. All joking aside both my gf and I cannot wait to see the heaven and hell pairs on steroids! Oh and show off to the rest of the forum!

I didn't want to bog down your email anymore than I already have and I was hoping this thread wouldn't sidetrack you either. I know how stressful clientele can be so this thread was my attempt at reducing your load, while attempting to not bother you (failed!). But assuming my next three projects don't ask to much I will be looking to add two splatters to the custom shelf!

Username Hidden said:
Haha oh boy what did I get myself into! Don't worry doc I already have two fuelies and a gascan waiting for you when you finally get a day to breath and relax, well the day after the day you get a chance to breath and relax haha. I didn't want to bother you or add to many projects to your list. Plus I figured if someone had a pair they weren't properly appreciating I wouldn't mind adding it to the Doc shelf! And you don't have until 2015 for my stuff haha, you know the deal everyone else can wait, the planet actually revolves around my big head, and my stuff had to be done 2 months ago haha. All joking aside both my gf and I cannot wait to see the heaven and hell pairs on steroids! Oh and show off to the rest of the forum!

I didn't want to bog down your email anymore than I already have and I was hoping this thread wouldn't sidetrack you either. I know how stressful clientele can be so this thread was my attempt at reducing your load, while attempting to not bother you (failed!). But assuming my next three projects don't ask to much I will be looking to add two splatters to the custom shelf!
not bogged, just a lil backed up. Nothing a laxative won't fix lol. Working on stuff now, got a 7 pair piece done today, another few should be done as well. Just back in the swing of things and hammering away. Splatter is not a problem, it's the crazy ones that take forever

Like my next set of projects haha!

OK, so I guess that answers it guys. If you got one you don't wear and needs some proper TLC send me a pm. Otherwise Doc's my guy and I will patiently wait for the master... But the rest of you need to stay away!!! haha

And jono, don't overestimate my craft skills. All the customs you did, even the finger paint look really good. With my skills and luck it would be a mess, more like if you let your kid do some arts and crafts on your frogs haha. Plus they wouldn't even come close to Doc's creations. No need for me to waste my time for second rate products but thanks for the vote of confidence jono, I appreciate it!

I'm busting for my order too!

Username Hidden said:
I'm busting for my order too!
your last piece is right in front of me...so they should be photo'd and sent by tomorrow.

Wife will be stoked

Back