• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Split Jacket/Flak Jacket Help

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
Decisions, decisions.

After my experience with the +Red Jawbone (which I returned, unfortunately) I REALLY wanted something with +Red lenses. Unfortunately my choices in frames are only two, the Split Jacket and the Flak Jacket.

My Split Jacket has a white polished frame and jaws, blue thru bolts, team blue icons and white earsocks.

My Flak Jacket has grey smoke frame with chrome/black icons and black earsocks.

I played around with the custom pages and narrowed my choices down to the following:

Flak2.jpg

Flak1.jpg

Split2.jpg

Split1.jpg

Each one has the option of just a lens change and the second options I'd have to change earsocks.

And yes, I do realize the whole patriotic theme in the Split Jacket. :D

Please help me decide or offer advice!

Thanks!

This one gets my vote, only because i'm getting this one, only in a polished black frame.

Flak2.jpg

The Split Jackets look too patriotic to me. I would have a hard time figuring out what to wear with that as i don't own anything with stars or stripes on it :smile:

I did +Red XLJ/Grey Smoke with black earsocks and red icon ...
Yeah I really wish I could switch out the chrome icon on my Flak Jacket. :(

The Split Jackets look too patriotic to me. I would have a hard time figuring out what to wear with that as i don't own anything with stars or stripes on it :smile:
The thing is, I usually wear red, white and blue on accident. Jeans, white shirt and red hat or jeans, red shirt, white hoodie. I actually don't own anything with stars and stripes. LOL

there is a theme???
hmmm
Yes, the theme is called we need more frame options for +Red. LOL

Split Jacket DO IT DO IT DO ITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which one? The one red earsocks or white?

The thing is, I usually wear red, white and blue on accident. Jeans, white shirt and red hat or jeans, red shirt, white hoodie. I actually don't own anything with stars and stripes. LOL

That's fine, but i think if you put on the split jackets with that theme, it'll be overkill.