• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Ti02 Juliet

Mr. MachineHead "created" the above XM X-Squared just for me.

First X-Metal's ever, & to say I am pumped is an understatement!

Throughout the past few days he has been incredible with his communications, ... even
when I bugged him a 'lil bit here & there ... & offered photos here & there. He wanted my
legitimate input on nearly every aspect of the "build", & in other ways, explained why he
needed to do certain things as a matter of course when it came to XM's in general.

Fact: I have been talking to several Members about this deal, before, during, & after this
whole process, & since MH has posted his creation, I have had one of those folks ask me
for first dibs on them if I happen to not like them.

If that does not say that a picture is worth a thousand words, nothing ever, ever will.

Thank you, Sir. :hi:
you are most welcome. I really enjoyed our conversations. xmetals (and oakley in general) is my passion afterall :)

you are most welcome. I really enjoyed our conversations. xmetals (and oakley in general) is my passion afterall :)

Absolutely ... I see them continuing, ... along with possibly some more business to conduct.

Anyhow, ... just maybe I can adjust my vacation return schedule & make that NY, NJ, CT, PA Meet-Up in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Absolutely ... I see them continuing, ... along with possibly some more business to conduct.

Anyhow, ... just maybe I can adjust my vacation return schedule & make that NY, NJ. CT Meet-Up in a few weeks.
sounds good. I'm still waiting on my schedule :fingers crossed:

Last edited:
I have been lucky enough to have scored a few Oakleys this year. Here is a few sets that MachineHead worked his magic on for me.

image.jpg

Custom TiO2 series. The XX is OEM though.

Closer look at each one....

R1
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Juliet
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Mars
image.jpg

image.jpg