• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom User Titles

I had something cool picked out a while back but forgot what it was now. This was what I said when I saw the ability to change it. I'll come up with something a little more clever later...lol

Ha I'm just messin with ya. It's hard to find something short enough but still clever.

Damn this forum, Frank! It's telling me the same thing the business card company told me: "Sorry, your choice of title "All-Seeing Master of Time, Space, and Dimension" will not fit in the space allotted, please pick a shorter one."

Just forget it.
:rofl:

You're gonna have to see a little less there. ;)

..been working on a new one most of last evening.

Question....cause I'm still short on space, I think. Should "booty licious" be hyphenated?

Its a closed form, compound word. No hyphen required to let everyone know how shapely and sexy you are Doug!

Its a closed form, compound word. No hyphen required to let everyone know how shapely and sexy you are Doug!

My initial thought!! Thanks!

and I know all you guys know it...but my business cards will finally let the general public I interact with know it now too.

...provided my GM will approve of my title switch...

:spiteful:

Back