• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Violet Iridium Lenses For Crosshair(2012) Or Deviation

OrisonSeven

Oakley Beginner
Hey all,

Like to topic states, Im trying to get some violet iridium lenses for either a pair of crosshair(2012)'s or Deviations. I guess Plaintiff/Squared would work as well but I'm really interested in Optically correct lenses.

Anyone have any ideas? I got the ideas from the Eyepatch 2.0 black W/ Violet iridium.

The nice thing right now is that the frames for both deviations and crosshairs (black polished/matte) seem to be pretty easy to get through the vault or other dealers clearing out many of these.

I already have the other iridium colors in most colorways but now want to invest in some custom wires.

Thanks in advance.

There may only be 1 offering that will work for that...Big Taco. Otherwise, you won't get optically correct base curve in that size I am pretty sure

Thanks for the fast reply. I was thinking that it might be large enough but haven't owned a pair of them. I guess i might just have to give it a try!

Taco is big, but the aviator style wires usually have dimensions that exceed just where you need them most to fit lol

I also have a pair of New C-Wire's but i like the Polished/VR28 combo so i might need another pair of matte/polished that I could use with them. Im guessing that since they are so much smaller that more options for donor lenses would work.

Never thought about violet on the crosshair. Now you've got my brain working...

Big taco isn't big enough for a deviation. the only thing that might work is a radar range lens. But it might not be optically correct

Im still hunting for options, I picked up a pair of the eyepatch 2.0 as described above, and fell in love with the combination. Now I really want to get these customs created, and I think I am going to try to do both. Additionally for the Deviations, I think I'll try to get the Icons painted to match!

Back