• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Water Graphics Group Buy

They can do any solid color you want. I can capture the color on Photoshop and get the color code if you want.

So far we are at 10+ pairs, let's try to get to 20 pairs to get an even better discount!

Ok guys, Northwest told me it would be best if I collected all the funds at once and then sent them the payment under one invoice. I won't collect sunglasses because that would create confusion, so basically once we get this all set up I will collect funds from everybody and then everyone can send them their glasses personally.

will we get a promotion code or something that they can identify our glasses?!?
would it be enough to put the patterns code on the pair with a letter in the shipment?
how much do they want for the shipping back to us? so many questions :eek:))

i will take the lenses and the icons out and ship them just the naked frame. . .

They are going to add shipping to the overall invoice. Basically they recommended printing our their pricing page and sending it with the sunglasses and mark each pair with the pattern/color and finish choice.

have somebody experience with the finish?

i would like those:
NW-RB Proveil Reaper Black
NW-SMY Money
and
NW-WG Woven Graphite

any ideas for the finish?!

Do you know if the carbonfiber colors can be changed at all?

I believe they told me the base color of the CF can be changed to alter the look of it. Do you want me to see whats all available?

Oakleynerd - you get to choose which finish you want

Back