• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Water Transfer Graphix Info Update

Jummeltje is dreaming (while reading this topic) about a chrome gold radar frame...

UPDATE!....... I spoke with a guy at the company. He told me it should be more then $20.00 a pair. He says they must be cleared when completed either in a matte finish or in a gloss finish. It's a toss up at this point, but I am going to send them a pair to try and see how it turn out.

Around $20 a pair sounds like a great deal! Can you please let us know what designs they offer?

Also I'm not familiar with this technique, how durable is the coating? Is it flexible? Prone to fading, cracking, peeling, etc?

Around $20 a pair sounds like a great deal! Can you please let us know what designs they offer?

Also I'm not familiar with this technique, how durable is the coating? Is it flexible? Prone to fading, cracking, peeling, etc?

I have seen it done but I am also not familiar with anything else... I do know there are some slick sellers trying to get alot of money for them. Ebay has a seller who has a pair of Gascans done, just the earstems in skulls and he is asking $500.00

I will do my pair and give it a test to see how it turns out. If its good maybe we can ship it to different members who are loyal to the forum and have them give it a once over....

Back