• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom work gallery - Images of customs you've done.

Last edited:
20161010_091427.jpg
20161010_091432.jpg
20161010_091501.jpg
20161010_091454.jpg
not a hydro

just a mess

@Peeza21
Just saw these on eBay and immediately thought how much they looked like your Jawbreaker...
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/272408053391

edit; not saying you stole the idea in any way but they may compliment your Jawbreakers....

Yep the Stickerbomb pattern. It never disappoints...got 5 of them myself (Jawbreaker,jawbones,Radar,Radar EVs and M2s) and they are always attention getters.

Although the print in Peeza21's Jawbreakers looks a bit different from the prevalent one out there ...super cool!

I'm planning on tearing up and painting a badman for the first time. I have one here to play with. any thoughts on what might look cool. cerakote has been done many times over. unless @zwc0442 can anodize them for me. is that something that can be done. it's a black plasma. would I have to strip the old paint for anodizing?

it's time I move past omatter and either let Zach do his thing or try something myself. cerakote and paint is all I really know at this point

They can be anodized but they're aluminum. So it's a different process then doing titanium. I've done a couple aluminum parts but haven't had alot of experience doing it. And generally aluminum anodized parts are one solid color. With aluminum you dip the part in a dye after having the part in the anodizing bath to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on aluminum. The thicker layer soaks up the dye sort of then boil the part and it seals the dye in.

Would you be interested in doing a badman? My probation I'd like done also. I was hoping you'd say you could do a blend on my badman. Still sounds cool. They do have black paint from oakley on them.

Back