• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom work gallery - Images of customs you've done.

At the moment I only have black dye. And have kind of hit an miss success with the aluminum anodizing. Haven't spent the time to sit down and sort it out. Plus it's like $30 for each batch or dye to make a couple gallons. So that's another reason why I haven't tried to do it. Most could do for faded parts with aluminum would be to fade from black to purple or something like that. Can't really do multiple colors across one part.

At the moment I only have black dye. And have kind of hit an miss success with the aluminum anodizing. Haven't spent the time to sit down and sort it out. Plus it's like $30 for each batch or dye to make a couple gallons. So that's another reason why I haven't tried to do it. Most could do for faded parts with aluminum would be to fade from black to purple or something like that. Can't really do multiple colors across one part.
That fade sounds great for the badman.

If your interested let me know via pm and we'll talk again. Thanks Zach

4 legged chrome fades.

black chrome to chrome with titanium clear and extra chrome stems.

FB_IMG_1476576316455.jpg

FB_IMG_1476576391581.jpg

FB_IMG_1476576346053.jpg

FB_IMG_1476576386592.jpg

FB_IMG_1476576350480.jpg

Here is a pair I just got lenses in last night. RonkPM (Cory) did the copper plating. I didn't want the super shiny finish, I asked if he could do a mat finish. He said he had never tried but was willing to give it a shot. Can't ask for more than that. Off they went and a few weeks later after some trial and error he nailed it. The pics makes them look more shiny than they are in person because of the reflection off the clear coat. I am no photographer, I know my pics are crappy, lol!!!!! After Cory did his thing they were sent to XMan (Mark) for him to do the nose and ear stems in black and to reassemble, and the result is..........., I couldn't be happier. The Ikon lenses match the copper perfectly. I also have a couple sets of silver mirror to try, but these looked so good I left them in. Thanks for looking. Later

shades 3.jpg

shades 2.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a pair I just got finished last night. RonkPM (Cory) did the copper plating. I didn't want the super shiny finish, I asked if he could do a matt finish. He said he had never tried but was willing to give it a shot. Can't ask for more than that. Off they went and a few weeks later after some trial and error he nailed it. The pics makes them look more shiny than they are in person because of the reflection off the clear coat. I am no photographer, I know my pics are crappy, lol!!!!! After Cory did his thing they were sent to XMan (Mark) for him to do the nose and ear stems in black and to reassemble, and the result is..........., I couldn't be happier. The Ikon lenses match the copper perfectly. I also have a couple sets of silver mirror to try, but these looked so good I left them in. Thanks for looking. Later

View attachment 297946

View attachment 297947
Awesome!!!!

Here is a pair I just got finished last night. RonkPM (Cory) did the copper plating. I didn't want the super shiny finish, I asked if he could do a matt finish. He said he had never tried but was willing to give it a shot. Can't ask for more than that. Off they went and a few weeks later after some trial and error he nailed it. The pics makes them look more shiny than they are in person because of the reflection off the clear coat. I am no photographer, I know my pics are crappy, lol!!!!! After Cory did his thing they were sent to XMan (Mark) for him to do the nose and ear stems in black and to reassemble, and the result is..........., I couldn't be happier. The Ikon lenses match the copper perfectly. I also have a couple sets of silver mirror to try, but these looked so good I left them in. Thanks for looking. Later

View attachment 297946

View attachment 297947
So damn sick

Here is a pair I just got lenses in last night. RonkPM (Cory) did the copper plating. I didn't want the super shiny finish, I asked if he could do a mat finish. He said he had never tried but was willing to give it a shot. Can't ask for more than that. Off they went and a few weeks later after some trial and error he nailed it. The pics makes them look more shiny than they are in person because of the reflection off the clear coat. I am no photographer, I know my pics are crappy, lol!!!!! After Cory did his thing they were sent to XMan (Mark) for him to do the nose and ear stems in black and to reassemble, and the result is..........., I couldn't be happier. The Ikon lenses match the copper perfectly. I also have a couple sets of silver mirror to try, but these looked so good I left them in. Thanks for looking. Later

View attachment 297946

View attachment 297947
Awesome job

Back