• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom work gallery - Images of customs you've done.

Oh and I almost forgot. These guys that I thought I'd be stuck with after the customer went MIA. such as life.... and this is what happens when you don't take money up front even for the frame and lenses. All good though a potential new customer traded me for them. I hope they are liked so he comes back for more. Lol. View attachment 307102 View attachment 307103 View attachment 307104 View attachment 307105
GP75 splatter with prizm daily polar.
Its impossible to pick a favorite from all the amazing customs you have done lately but these speak to me for some reason. Keep up the amazing work! You could go into business doing customs for sure :cool:

Damn Brian these make my eyes well up!

...and When @David Alley gets his custom winter camo Brooks back from you he may not have them long. We work together and he leaves stuff lay on his desk frequently. Just sayin' :whistle:
Thank you Doug. Your always saying the nicest things in the funniest ways. Beware @David Alley . Lock your doors.

I'm excited to do another camo as they all are unique and Wait till you guys see what I do with this pit boss this week.

Latest Posts

Back