1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Don't really want to let this go but since I'm changing some display stuff up there is just no room for it anymore. Built by another member on here, made out of genuine Oakley x metal stands. Holds any pair of glasses xmetal and lifestyle just fine. Looks great in an xmetal case :). Measures 25 inches tall. The oval base is removable, just makes it more stable. Price drop to $175 shipped CONUS only. Might consider trades, let me know what you have.
    Custom X metal 10 Tier Stand - 20160515_133431.jpg Custom X metal 10 Tier Stand - 20160515_133520.jpg Custom X metal 10 Tier Stand - 20160515_133610.jpg Custom X metal 10 Tier Stand - 20160515_133615.jpg Custom X metal 10 Tier Stand - 20160515_133701.jpg Custom X metal 10 Tier Stand - 20151109_204251.jpg
    In the last picture the stand is a little crooked, the top needs to lean on the back of the case to stand perfectly straight up, just hadn't adjusted it yet before the picture.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/23/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Cool! GLWS

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump anyone interested?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump price drop $175 shipped

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    looks really cool, would love it but i don't have space, just wondered what stand you were using to display the bottle opener?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Its an acrylic coin stand. Bought it on ebay

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks very much - off to the bay i go

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest