• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cut Some More Lenses

I don't know if they will work, but they make G26 in Radar Range.

Have you seen any for sale? I've been looking. I was barely able to save this one. It was a cut someone else tried to do and it got messed up. But I pulled it off. Came out perfect too. :)

HEY
HEY

HEY!!

I catch either one of you knuckleheads collaborating or actually cutting G26 Radar RANGE lenses and I will go batsh!t crazy on you! You think @QLR1 goes berserk about Big Taco cutters just you try and breathe about this little project again and I will get in my car and drive to Hawaii and slap you in the mouth Ken!!

...wait....that won't actually work, I'm in Pennsylvania.

I'll just be mad then!!!!
:mad:

HEY
HEY

HEY!!

I catch either one of you knuckleheads collaborating or actually cutting G26 Radar RANGE lenses and I will go batsh!t crazy on you! You think @QLR1 goes berserk about Big Taco cutters just you try and breathe about this little project again and I will get in my car and drive to Hawaii and slap you in the mouth Ken!!

Understood, sir. I am not fond of him sacrificing M Frame lenses either. But, Oakley fanatics are crazy and do whatever it takes to make the best sunglasses for their use.

Understood, sir. I am not fond of him sacrificing M Frame lenses either. But, Oakley fanatics are crazy and do whatever it takes to make the best sunglasses for their use.

You bet we do bro!

And I meant Regular old original Radars, specifically the Range cut.

I'm sure there are M Framers out there who would threaten you accordingly for that blasphemy too!!

:grin:

But if that's all that works and you can get 'em...

HEY
HEY

HEY!!

Actually.....there is a way. :rolleyes:

Latest Posts

Back