• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cutting Lenses - What Works

that may be true but i don't feel they hold the same standards as oakleys. think that is the general consensus here but i could be wrong.

thanks`

Of Course they do not hold all those standards, but at least they produce lenses.
I think oakley could keep produce older models lenses as well.

In my opinion, Revant, Walleva, and most of the aftermarket lenses suck. If I was to buy aft. mkt. lenses I would go for Linegear or Ikon, but I still rather stick with OEM custom cuts before going for non Oakley lenses

I'll try linegear. There is a lot of good recommendations about its lenses.

I'll try linegear. There is a lot of good recommendations about its lenses.
Yeah, I like Linegear. My first pick is OEM or Custom OEM cuts, but linegear is the next best thing, clarity is great and they have some crazy colors (very cool for custom jobs), plus they always seem to fit perfectly on my X Metals

This thread is about custom cutting OEM Oakley lenses to fit different frames. Those who do so, do so because they've decided the extra investment to ensure they continue to use Oakley optics is worth it.

For those who like to consider aftermarket alternatives, the thread to discuss them can be found in this link:
Aftermarket Lenses - Revant/Walleva/Fuse/Ikon...etc

It can be, as 'it fits' - I have done that before.
(X Squared works for both Juliet and Penny)
However, if the donor lens is peeling you may have other issues...

i have the chance to get a bundle Enduring lenses - but don't have an idea which base they have.....

maybe some member could let me know?!?

thanx

Latest Posts

Back