• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cycling Fans Behold!

As probably the only cycling fan on this site, I say these are awesome! I'm stoked for the TdF!

nice range . . .
i love the Cavendish pair and the FC!!

PS: Jason is not the only one :lolsign:

As probably the only cycling fan on this site, I say these are awesome! I'm stoked for the TdF!

You aren't the only cycling fan. I rode all over Chattanooga, TN watching the US Pro Championships, you can even see me on the broadcast when they are going up the climb for the last time. As the 4 leaders go by I'm there taking their picture. I can't wait to watch the TdF this year, and I ride my bike almost daily. My $$$ is on Froome to win it all.

The Cavendish pair is one of my favroties.

Froome is def the obvious favorite. Sky is very strong with Porte and all. Contador has looked weak on the TT's where Froome will gain on him, and they are both equal on the climbs. I think the Movistar team is one to watch out for as well, they have some very good climbers.

I second that, would love to see Jens take a stage win.

I think the big wild card for the top spot is Andy Schleck, no one really knows what kind of shape he is in. He had some good climbs in the Tour de Suisse.

Latest Posts

Back