• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cycling Fans Behold!

been aware of this year's collection, but not so into it. The Cav signatures were kinda cool, but I was hoping for something as "loud" as his sprinting. During the season I noticed he opted out of Jade Iridium for Positive Red.

If Contador/Saxo was sponsored by Oakley (currently with Zero rh+) I'd be all over it. His would likely be yellow but eh. Favorite rider.

Yeah, everything from the current cycling series is boring. Remember atomic orange radars, retina burn, antifreeze, bmx chrome, echelon.. ? These were so cool.

I agree while they aren't as cool as before, I think these TdF series are still pretty cool, and should be valuable collectables someday too.

Yeah, everything from the current cycling series is boring. Remember atomic orange radars, retina burn, antifreeze, bmx chrome, echelon.. ? These were so cool.
Yup that is exactly why I got the first three as soon they came up for sale each year. The Cavendish kind of marked the TDF buy for me this year however I am still leaning towards picking up one of this years models on the F&F discount.

We certainly agree that the Mark Cav Sig is super cool; the frame is definitely the best bit. The Metallic Green is subtle yet very cool up close!

Back