• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cyclingtips Jawbreaker

I would be bummed about the damaged box. Has anyone tried contacting Cycling Tips about getting a replacement box or discount because of the damage? I was close to buying these for the box and stand and I know it would bother me to have the damage. I am picky though :pickingnose:

I would be bummed about the damaged box. Has anyone tried contacting Cycling Tips about getting a replacement box or discount because of the damage? I was close to buying these for the box and stand and I know it would bother me to have the damage. I am picky though :pickingnose:
Replacement box is not happening and I'm betting discount isn't either.

That's too bad. Fingers crossed that they give you something for the damage.

I would be bummed about the damaged box. Has anyone tried contacting Cycling Tips about getting a replacement box or discount because of the damage? [...]
CyclingTips sent me email asking for feedback about my purchase, so I mentioned the damage to the box and asked if they had any replacement boxes they could send. If I get a response, I will post it here.

IMG_1619.JPG

IMG_1620.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

They got numb nuts working at their packing department... I am pretty sure mine was broke before it left Australia.

CyclingTips sent me email asking for feedback about my purchase, so I mentioned the damage to the box and asked if they had any replacement boxes they could send. If I get a response, I will post it here.
So, I hadn't received any email response from CyclingTips about my feedback concerning the damaged box, but today I got a package from Australia, and when I opened it, inside I found a brand-new box (with foam) in perfect condition for my CyclingTips Jawbreaker!
I'm very impressed that CyclingTips went to the effort and expense to obtain a replacement box, carefully pack it, and ship it across the globe to me here in the Southeastern US.

Latest Posts

Back